Wednesday 23 April 2014

Autodesk University 2014

Submissions for AU2014 class proposals are now open.

If you want to submit a class proposal for Autodesk University click on the link, log in using your Autodesk ID and fill out the relevant information.

I've submitted two sessions for AU2014, both topics relating to BIM Management... we'll see how these proposals go.

I've not had a lot of success with my previous submissions so far, so here's hoping that this years submissions are accepted. I believe there is an appetite for BIM Management sessions, at least that's been my experience with previous conferences I've attended recently, so here's hoping...

If not, I'll still be there... apparently the Expert Elite group will be having a meeting and we may get special EE shirts! :-)

See you there!

Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment