Tuesday 10 July 2012

Wordle - Revit and getting side tracked on Twitter

You know some times I feel like I live under a Rock!!... Or maybe it's that I'm too busy and some things get past me.


I've had to drop Twitter because of this, while at the RTC Conference there was a lot of twittering going on both during the sessions and afterwards.... sometimes I prefer to focus on one output or the medium and be able to absorb the information a little better rather than try and keep up with everything... That's just my preference and my method, there are other methods that work equally well or if not better which include Twitter....


Anyway.... I digress. I was intending to write a brief blog about Wordle...
Wordle has been around for quite some time but I haven't had time or the inclination to look into it further.. until now.


I saw a Wordle during one of the sessions at RTC and this has resparked my interest....


It's sooo easy! I went to http://www.wordle.net/ typed in my Blog address and it came up with some beautiful Wordles!


Here are some of the Wordles that were created from words taken from my blog... such as Revit, Families, Architecture, etc...



This is awesome.... I just need to figure out where else I can use this!!!


Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment