Monday 12 March 2012

Tiled Views on another screen

Aghh !!!.... I need  a bigger Monitor.....

Really, I could do with a 32" monitor.....actually I need two of them.... (notice I said need not want... I'm starting to sound like my kids!).

Wouldn't it be nice if we could drag a tiled view onto another screen?
We can do it with the Properties Palette and the Project Browser so why not with a View?

So I have placed a poll question at the bottom of this blog, it closes on the 1st of April so if you have an opinion on this I'd be interested in hearing it.

Please select the answer yes or no and we'll see what the results are and then we'll see if we can persuade Autodesk to have a look and see what they can do...

Oh, and stretching Revit across duel screens dosent cut it for me... I actually want to be able to plave a view on another screen.
:-)

March 28th: So I have loaded the new release and apparently you still cannot drag a model view "out of Revit" ;-(

1 comment:

  1. stretch the main revit window to both monitors. Then you can "put views onto both monitors". I'm guessing its an issue because the view windows are imbedded within the main revit app where as the properties/project browser are independent windows.

    not an issue for I.

    ReplyDelete