The manual process of creating VR walkthroughs can take hours (if not weeks), but Iris v0.2.3 will reduces the process to seconds.
IrisVR is a standalone piece software, which the users download and install the software themselves without needing to send their files to a consultant.
This provides users fast access to VR throughout the entire design process, allowing you to show the design ideas in VR with your clients, creating a seamless integration with existing design workflows.
• Revit 2014 - 2016 File Support
• Autodesk Material Support
• Navigation Overhaul
• Improved Daylighting
• Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
• Scale Model "Dollhouse" Mode
• File Load Time Improvements
• Start Position Reimagined
• New Revit VR Plugin
• Jagged edges caused by aliasing
• Dollhouse mode doesn't calibrate properly with cropped Revit 3D views.
This new solution enables users to quickly view their Revit files in VR!
To access, go to app.irisvr.com and log in to download the latest build of our software.
Controls and installation instructions can be found at http://app.irisvr.com/help.
A video announcement that showcases IrisVR 0.2.3 is also available that will explain how to get your files working in Revit in seconds: https://youtu.be/ZIB-ydgg1-E
This release is intuitive and I know IrisVR are very excited to see how companies use it.
Send me your feedback via comments.