Wednesday 5 November 2014

Traveling Road "Train" Style

I recently visited our office in Victoria on Vancouver Island.

I drove so I could pack over our portable training lab as well as the Oculus Rift goggles and my usual travelling luggage including my laptop etc...

When I visit the Victoria office I typically stay close to the office so I can park my car and walk which is what I did this time. Here's a photo of my "road train" I dragged to the office in the morning.
It actually worked quite well considering how heavy not only my laptop bag is (I have absolutely everything in there) but the pelican case with 5 laptops and accessories is also quite heavy. It also comes with the obligatory umbrella, we are talking about the west coast here!!

Travelling Alberta road train style...

Keep your staff engaged, run regular training and information sessions that includes all offices. You have the opportunity to be the "glue" that helps bind the offices together.
That's important!

Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment