Friday 27 September 2013

Autodesk Apps for Android!

I read today on Shaan Hurley's Blog about a new Autodesk App for use on Android Devices.

Autodesk FormIt for Android... check out the web site for more info on this app... I haven't use it yet, I'm just excited that Autodesk are weaning themselves off Apple after being connected at the hip for the last few years (after vehemently saying that they'll never have ACAD for Apple for years).. oh how times change!! Dont blame them though, got to keep up with the young fellas!

I'm looking forward to even more apps coming from Autodesk for Android.... it's a huge market, just need to be a little quicker on the uptake AD...


I've got all my bases covered, PC Laptop, i-phone and my Nexus 7 tablet running Android!!!


Now if I can get Google Glass before Shaan I'll be LAUGHIN!




Sc

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. moving checklist app

    ReplyDelete