Tuesday, 10 May 2016
Revit file Maintenance
Here are some tips for your Revit file Maintenance
Periodic File Maintenance (e.g. every sheet set issue).
In addition to weekly maintenance tasks, perform the following steps:
· Audit the central file.
· Create a new central file.
· Review and resolve warnings.
· Delete unused or redundant views.
· Purge unused elements that will not potentially be used in later phases of the project.
· Compact the central and local files.
· Have all users create new local files from this central file.