This app ties into Adobe's 3D Technology and allows you to easily publish your Revit Project as a 3D PDF. the resulting 3D PDF is a lot smaller file but your still able to view and orbit the 3D model.
Very easy to use, the help menu is very clear with graphics showing you what to pick and click....pictures are always a help!
During creating the 3D PDF you have the ability to change visual styles, detail level, change the appearance and the back ground to mention but a few.
Here's a couple screen shots of the results.
There is also the ability to save as a "PRC" file format.... I didnt know what a PRC was either but this is what I found out..
- Allows storage of large CAD files to PDFs that are a fraction of the original size.
- Supports post-conversion compression for faster loading.
- Can represent Product Manufacturing Information (PMI), also referred to as Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) or Functional Tolerancing and Annotation (FT&A).
- Can retain geometry for reuse in CAD, CAM, and CAE applications.
- Allows you to add 3D models to 2D files. With this you input information on your template along with the 3D model for better visualization for clients.