Wednesday 18 April 2012

Imagine Design Create

Last year Autodesk published a book called "Imagine Design Create" I was fortunate to have a hard cover copy copy given too me by my boss at the time shortly after it was released.

Attending Autodesk University last year they gave away a paperback copy of the book to each attendee.

It's a great book that outlines "How Designers, Architects, and Engineers are changing our World".
Well worth a read, I recommend a copy for your personal use as well as a copy for the office, it's inspiring....

Autodesk is also giving the digital copy of the book for free, it's downloadable from the link below as well as a link to the Amazon web page where you can order a copy for around $20.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=16442791

Now if only I could get my copy signed by Carl Bass....

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment