Friday 30 May 2014

7 Quick BIM Management Tips: by BIM Bicycle

Luke Johnson assisted in writing these 7 tips on BIM Management for BIM Bicycle.
A great article on "improving collaboration and productivity of your team". I've been writing up process here at CEI on starting up a project so the first few tips really resonate with me. Not sure I agree with the last point (7), I've experienced mid afternoon crashes due to this tip.... :-)
BIM Bicycle is a Collaborative Cloud-Based BIM Management System, that write a blog. Sounds great, love the look of their blog and web site, very clean!
Worth reading....and subscribing too.

Check out some of my earlier postings for similar BIM Manager tips.

Sc

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing an awesome tips on bim. BIM Bicycle has shared there knowledge so nicely.

    ReplyDelete